Internship opportunity at AMIR
AMIR is the only umbrella body for microfinance institutions in Rwanda that seeks to build a flourishing microfinance sector in Rwanda through different areas of Advocacy and Information, Research and Development, Responsible Finance, Performance Monitoring and Capacity Building.
AMIR is looking to recruit a Professional intern who will be responsible under the finance and administration department.
The recruited candidate has to be available one week after the letter of internship acceptance and will be based at AMIR Head office (in Gasabo/Kigali).
Tasks and responsibilities
Under the supervision of Accountant, the Professional Intern has the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Payments processing;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are identified, filed , verified and recorded;
- Income collection;
- Cross checking the validity of the financial supporting documents;
- Any other task which might be requested by his/her line managers and contributing to the achievement of AMIR objectives.
Qualifications and experience
- Rwandan Nationality ;
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Have at least one years of accounting experience.
- Have a proficiency in accounting software’s SAGE 100;
- Ability to work in a team ;
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity, good interpersonal and social collaboration ;
- Must be result oriented, with strong analytical, organization and decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills in English, and Kinyarwanda,
- Computer literate (MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, and internet explorer.
Deadline and how to apply
Candidates who are interested and who match the requirements are encouraged to apply by sending their cover letter, curriculum vitae, Copy of their diploma, and copy of their NID to the Executive Director of AMIR by dropping their dossier to the office of AMIR located at Kibaza/Kacyiru, or online at email@example.com by Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 4:30 pm at the latest.
For further information feel free to call the following number: 0788747900.
Done at Kigali, Wednesday, March 15, 2017
RWEMA John Peter