TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE VENDOR
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
The Association of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda (AMIR) is the umbrella body for microfinance institutions in Rwanda that seeks to build a flourishing microfinance sector in the country through different areas of interventions such as Advocacy and Information Sharing, Research and Development, Responsible Finance that includes Consumer Protection and Education; Performance Monitoring and Capacity Building.
Created in 2007 with 32 founding members and currently its membership has reached 343 licensed microfinance banks, limited savings and deposit taking companies and credit and savings cooperatives. Its membership represents more than 97% of the microfinance sector in Rwanda.
The mission of AMIR is to offer diversified services to microfinance institutions to enable them to work professionally and contribute to poverty reduction in a sustainable manner based on 5 core values (Professionalism, Transparency, Unity, Integrity and Sustainability). Our vision is to become a strong and efficient organization that contributes to the development of the microfinance industry through the promotion of transparent management systems in MFIs, innovative and market led financial services and products.
AMIR is looking for accounting software vendor:
- Software Name: SAGE 100C
- Users: 4
- Modules: Accounting, Fixed assets register and Payroll
- The software vendor must have the certificate of representation of the parent company.
- The software technicians must have knowledge in accounting; they will also have to attach their CVs
- Show at least 5 references
Components of the software or what it should be able to do.
- General charts of account (chart of accounts, Cost chart)
- Able to produce cost statement and cost ledger;
- Able to produce budget statements
- Budget management ( Having & being able to manage budgets of several donors in the system)
- Able to do bank reconciliation
- Import and Export of financial data
- Having account payable & receivable
- Job costing and cost centers management
- Multi-Currency Management
- Reporting (Programmable, special/customized reports)
The successful vendor responsibilities:
- Software Installation
- Accounting data and transactions migration: From the existing to the new software
- End users training
- Any other service related to the Software
Qualified Bidders are requested to submit their quotations at AMIR offices not later than October
11th, 2017 at 4 pm. Only Applications matching the above requirements will be considered