Training opportunity for SACCO Clients (Micro-entrepreneurs)
Only the first five Sacco’s to benefit!
A competitive Financial Institution is the one which trains its Clients as the success of the clients’ impacts greatly on its success and general performance
This can help financial institutions like Sacco’s to increase customer loyalty, make loan repayment more likely and increase demand for financial services as clients improve their business skills. It is also a great way to get the word of mouth going to gain new customers.
Does your Sacco have small business owners as clients? Would you like to offer them a unique training to improve their business skills? AMIR in cooperation with SBFIC can provide you with a great opportunity through conducting the Business Management Game for Micro-entrepreneurs! If you are interested in this unique training;
- You can invite 20-24 Micro entrepreneurs ( Minimum and maximum) who are your client to participate in the training sponsored by AMIR in collaboration with SBFIC
- You will also identify avenue or Restaurant or hotel which is convenient and is close to the participants
- AMIR and SBFIC will organize certified trainers and training materials
- Amir and SBFIC will pay for meals drinks
- Pay of only 1000 per participant per day transport allowance
Normally, Institutions are responsible for the venue (meeting room, food, transport, accommodation for trainers, and, if necessary, for trainees). BUT FOR THE FIRST 5 MFIS THAT AMIR WILL SELECT (one per province) SBFIC WILL MEET ALL THE EXPENSES! So for the first five SACCOs that will show interest in this training in each province will be selected for the above offer. So if you are a SACCO and would like to offer this training to your clients, respond quickly!
This kind of trainings last for four days and will be conducted from the 18th through 21st December 2017 and in January 2018. The trainings can be conducted in Kinyarwanda, English or French and is suitable to participants of all levels of Education.
For more information contact Mr. Emmanuel RUTERANA Tel. 0788872754 Email email@example.com
Jean Pierre Uwizeye
Acting Executive director
Association of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda